Experience the traditional lighting of the Christmas Tree in our OKC Tree Lighting Virtual Holiday Special! The program features festive performances, a message from Santa Claus, special guests, and the countdown to the tree lighting by Mayor Holt. All are invited to gather their friends and family and watch the program anytime throughout the season on this page. An encore presentation will air on KOKH FOX 25 at 11am on Christmas Day.
Cruise down historic Automobile Alley for the district’s holiday open house and experience its stunning light display during the 6th Annual Lights On Broadway event! On the last two Saturdays of November and first two Saturdays of December, attendees can enjoy family-friendly activities, special promotions, sidewalk entertainment, holiday decor, and much more.
Grab your costumes and running shoes, the Saints Santa Run sponsored by SSM Health – St. Anthony Hospital is returning! Each year, our family-friendly holiday run brings all ages, and even pets, to downtown Oklahoma City for a festive 5K. In 2020, the Santa Run went virtual and we are excited to welcome our runners back to our in-person race in Midtown in 2021.
Bring the pups out to the Midtown Mutts Dog Park on Thursday, December 2 from 5:30pm-8pm for a pet-themed holiday party! You and your dogs can purchase photos with Santa printed on-site and enjoy snacks and drinks for the humans, complimentary “puppuccinos,” and a fun, festive atmosphere filled with furry friends.
Lyric Theatre’s outdoor production of A Christmas Carol is returning this season, whisking audiences away to a magical holiday village nestled in the heart of Oklahoma City. Patrons will follow Charles Dickens’ timeless tale of transformation and redemption as they are guided from scene to scene at the historic Harn Homestead featuring Ebenezer Scrooge, Jacob Marley, magical spirits, and a host of unforgettable characters.
All will be merry and bright as Oklahoma City’s favorite holiday production, The Nutcracker, fills the Civic Center in a warm glow this December. Tchaikovsky’s familiar score and Artistic Director Robert Mills’ delightful staging come together as Clara and the Nutcracker Prince journey to adventurous places beyond anyone’s wildest dreams. An Oklahoma City favorite now in its 50th year, this joyous production awaits you and yours this holiday season.
- Curbside Chronicle’s Wrap Up Homelessness & Holiday Wreaths
November – December
- Mistletoe Market
Nov. 5 – 7
- The Skirvin Hilton Hotel Holiday Events
Nov. 6 – Dec. 24
- Oklahoma Contemporary Holiday Programs
Nov. 11 – Dec. 18
- Painted Door’s 30 Year Celebration
Nov. 19 – 21
- OKC Broadway’s The Hip Hop Nutcracker
- Small Business Saturday
- Chanukah Community Celebrations
Nov. 28 & Dec. 2
- OKC Philharmonic’s The Christmas Show
Dec. 3 & 4
- Deck the Hall of Fame
- FAM’s Winter Holiday Arts Market
Dec. 4 & 5
- Innovation District’s Car Cinema Night
- American Banjo Museum’s Candy Cane Christmas
- Canterbury Voices presents Handel’s Messiah
- The Melting Pot’s Annual Ugly Holiday Sweater Party
- OKCMOA’s (Joy to the) World of Wong Kar-Wai
Dec. 17 – 26
- Factory Obscura Presents The Annual March of the Trees
- OKC Broadway’s A Magical Cirque Christmas
- Noon Year’s Eve at OKC Museum of Art
- Arts Council OKC’s Opening Night