- Registration Fees
- 5K Run/Walk
- $30: Oct. 31 – Nov. 21
- $35: Nov. 22 – Dec. 3
- $40: Dec. 4 (On-Site Registration)
- 1-Mile Fun Run
- $20: Oct. 31 – Dec. 3
- $25: Dec. 4 (On-Site Registration)
- Kids’ Dash
- No cost! Just show up and run.
- Race Day Schedule
- 7:30am – Day-Of Registration, Packet Pick Up & Festivities
- 8:45am – Kids’ Dash
- 9:00am – 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 9:30am – 5K Run/Walk
- 10:15am – Race Results & Awards
- 10:30am – Costume Contest
- Overall Male Race Winner: $100
- Overall Female Race Winner: $100
- Best Santa Costume: $75
- Best Non-Santa Costume: $75
- Runner Up Non-Santa Costume: $50
- Packet Pick Up
- Drive-thru pick up at St. Anthony Hospital 9th Street Parking Lot (500 NW 9th Street)
- Friday, December 3rd from 10am to 2pm
- Walk-up pick up at OK Runner (708 N Broadway Ave.)
- Friday, December 3rd from 2pm to 7pm
- Race Day on-site pick up at St. Anthony Hospital East Entrance (1000 N Lee Ave.)
- Saturday, December 4th from 7:30am to 9:00am
Where and when is the race this year?
The Saints Santa Run will take place in Midtown and begin and end at the SSM Health – St. Anthony campus (1000 N Lee Avenue). Make sure you stick around in Midtown after the race to experience all of the great food, drinks, and shopping that the district has to offer!
How do I get my packet?
Grab your packet on Friday, December 3rd at the drive-thru pick up at SSM Health – St. Anthony from 10am to 2pm or the walk-up pick up at OK Runner from 2pm to 7pm. On-site registration on race day will begin at 7:30am. T-shirt sizes are limited on race day, so registering in advance is encouraged!
How much does it cost?
All registration fee information is above in our “quick facts”! Depending on when you register, the 5K costs $30-$40 and the 1-mile Fun Run costs $20-$25. The Kids’ Dash is completely free!
Who can run?
Anyone! 5K’s are great for runners of all abilities. Runners 8 and under can participate in the Kids’ 50 Yard Dash. We love when you run with your pets, but unfortunately their results are not eligible for the leaderboard. Bonus points if your pets (and kids) are in costume.
What should I listen to while I run?
We’re glad you asked. We have created a special Saints Santa Run playlist on Spotify to get you in the holiday run spirit. “Run Rudolph Run” seemed especially appropriate.
Do I HAVE to wear a costume?
No, you don’t HAVE to wear a costume but it’s a lot of fun and you could win prizes! New this year is our Best Santa prize, as well as the return of our Best Holiday Costume and Runner Up Holiday Costume. Cash prize details are above.
What are we running for anyway?
For fun and for Christmas! And we suppose for exercise too! All of the proceeds from the run go directly to Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership, providing services to the downtown area that include keeping the streets clean, safe and friendly services, marketing our amazing local businesses, and activating the core with community events and public art.
What if I have questions before or after I register?
We love questions! Sometimes we’re a little slow to respond (it’s a busy time of year), so we appreciate your patience. Email our Development & Events Manager, Holly Hoyler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.