Downtown in December is a busy and exciting time, so we hope to be a direct resource for all the information you may need to navigate the special events and activities throughout the holiday season. Each event has its own web page with details, but we’ve compiled key information here to get you started! If you have further questions, please give us a call at (405) 235-3500, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- November 8 – February 2
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday / 3pm-9pm
Friday / 3pm-11pm
Saturday / 11am-11pm
Sunday / 11am-7pm
- Age & Height Requirements: There is NO age or height limit required to skate.
- Skate Sizes: Skates begin at an 8 Junior up to Men’s 13.
- Admission: $13 per person (includes skates) / $8 for guests who bring their own skates / $7 for Myriad Gardens Members (includes skates).
- Group Rates: Available for parties of 10 guests and above. Advanced reservations required. Contact Devon Ice Rink directly for reservations at (405) 708-6499.
- Birthday Parties & Ice Rink Rental: For ice rink rental rental rates and reservations contact Johnna Watts with the Myriad Gardens at (405) 445-7092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.More information at DowntowninDecember.com/Devon-Ice-Rink/ or Devon Ice Rink at (405) 708-6499.
- Hours of Operation:
December 7 / 10am-4pm
December 8 / 10am-4pm
- Age Requirement: No age limit required.
- Visits with Santa: Visits with Santa are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests should register upon arrival (at the Park House Building at the Myriad Gardens) and bring their own camera to take photos with Santa. All activities are free and open to the public.
- Weekend with Santa FAQ
- Hours of Operation: Thursdays through Sundays / 6pm-9pm / Beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 29
- How it Works: The narrated and holiday-themed Free Holiday Water Taxi Rides will begin at the main Water Taxi dock on canal level, below the entrance to Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse and Brickopolis. The tours will run on a continuous loop through Bricktown, turning around near the Residence Inn by Marriott (in Lower Bricktown), and returning to the loading dock. All of the canal’s holiday decorations will be visible on the tour. Each round trip is estimated to take 20-30 minutes. All Water Taxi Rides are first come, first served.
More information at www.DowntowninDecember.com/Free-Holiday-Taxi-Rides/ or Bricktown Water Taxi at (405) 234-8294.
Downtown in December could not be possible without all of our generous sponsors. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Jennifer Bowman (email@example.com), Downtown OKC Partnership’s Director of Marketing & Development to receive more information about sponsorship opportunities.