The Arts District is bringing Palm Springs vibes to OKC this holiday season with mid-century decor and a collaborative Christmas tree designed by neighborhood artist Paul Bagley.
Beginning November 27, the Arts District Community Tree will stand on the West Village platform at Fred Jones Avenue and Main Street. All are encouraged to help decorate the tree by visiting district businesses marked with a pink flamingo to receive a complimentary ornament to customize and add to the tree.
Select businesses will be participating in A Palm Springs Holiday event on November 27th where attendees can enjoy live music, holiday discounts, photo ops, giveaways, and a chance to win a trip to Palm Springs.
- Black Friday brunch & live music at The Jones Assembly
- Holiday Shopping discounts and giveaways at Plant Shoppe and The Social Club
- Holiday tarts, coffee classes, and coffee equipment for sale at Stitch Cafe
- Tours at West Village Apartments and a chance to win a trip to Palm Springs!
- A Hog roast with specialty drinks in the train shed at Mary Eddy’s Kitchen x Lounge
- Chance to win the Winter Wonderland package from 21c Museum Hotel
- Cyclebar classes under the lights
- Fred Jones avenue will be closed for holiday hangs and live music.
- Stop by for a picture at the Palm Springs holiday photo opp!
- Holiday lighting and interactive tree decorating sponsored by Downtown OKC
For more information and to RSVP, visit the Facebook Event.