Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is being transformed into a Winter Wonderland!
Visit the only manmade snow slopes in the region at LifeShare WinterFest. Heading into 2017, the two slopes have been redesigned to make sliding down them even more exhilarating for riders of all ages.
SCHEDULE & SESSION TIMES
Snow tubing sessions last 120 minutes and begin at 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- November 24 – November 26: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- December 2 – December 3: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- December 9 – December 10: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- December 16 – December 24: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Closed Christmas Day, December 25
- December 26 – January 1: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
Single-session tickets are $13 for all snow tubing riders. Tickets are $3 for admission to the Snow Tubing Winter Festival.
BOX OFFICE 405.218.1000
Groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets in advance for $11 per snow tuber to ensure they get tickets for their preferred dates and snow tubing sessions. Call 405.218.2182 to reserve your group now.
Looking for a unique and exciting holiday party location? Don’t miss the coolest party around! Private Events can be booked through January 1, 2018, but dates are filling up fast. Call 405.218.2115 to reserve your private snow tubing party now.
- Lap riders are not allowed
- Riders must be 42″ or taller to ride the large slope
- Online ticket holders may pick up wristbands at will call located on the west side of the ballpark at the OKC Dodgers Office
- A safety waiver is required for all snow tubing riders.
Visit okcdodgers.com/winterfest for more information.